Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC!
(12-09-2017, 09:12 PM)guohua Wrote: @Mystic Wanderer.
Mr. G. here.
Mr. Snodgres needs to get his Facts Straight and STOP Living in a Fantasy Land.

I can't say much, but a deep investigation team was sent and I can't tell you who was on the team same with The Twin Towers.
The Team I speak of would never have been mobilized and implanted if Black-Ops was involved.

Sorry I can't elaborate more for you, but I'm sure another member here will agree with me.

I now return Rogue-Nation 3 to the watchful eyes and caring caress of my wife.
*Poof,,, I'm gone into the Shadows*

I don't know about all that, obviously, but the video is also an eye-opener on what the Gulf War Syndrome REALLY was, and it was ONE of the reasons the OKC building was blown up. The medical records were kept in the building, and the government was going to have to pay the Vets a large amount of money, but without the records there was no way the Vets  could sue.

The other reason was because there were some files that would have tied Bill and Hillary to the drug deals when he was in government before becoming president.

POOF!  Two birds killed with one BOOM!  

This is a fascinating interview!  I still suggest people listen; lots of info coming out in this one!   tinywhat

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC! - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-09-2017, 10:13 PM