Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Just how much irradiated food are you eating?
(05-31-2016, 12:41 AM)senona Wrote:
Quote:“You’re targeting E.coli and salmonella,” said Kelly Schoeneck, vice president of meat and seafood merchandising for Wegmans. “So customers can enjoy a medium rare or rare burger and not have to worry about it.”

The problem for me is, waaaaaaaaaaay back when I was a youngen, never once did we (my family) worry about any of that.
And yes, we all ate our burgers/steaks Medium rare.

So unless meat is more 'tainted' now a days than they were back then (not as 'pure') I see no reason for them to do this myself.

And this part here....

Quote:“The safety has been assured by many, many government agencies in the U.S. and around the world.”

That does not reassure me at all, no Siree

Like we can really trust what our gubberment says.....ROFLMAO!!! [Image: rofl.gif]

That is the problem. The gubments are so corrupt now and they lie through their teeth on everything and anything, pushing money scams and profits first policies that it makes it near to impossible to know what's true and what's not.

It annoys me that they can do whatever they want without public consultations when it's that said public that inherits the results of what ever their decisions are.

Irradiated food for god sakes.

:thumbsdown:
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how much irradiated food are you eating? - by Sol - 05-31-2016, 12:47 AM