Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS
You know all those fires they've had in CA lately? According to some conspiracy theories, they might be caused by the same "weapon" that was used on the World Trade Towers on 9-11-2001. 

After connecting some dots, I think the hurricanes, fires, and the Vegas shooting were all planned out events to keep Trump too distracted to make a major announcement he had planned. 

First, let's look at one of the articles covering the fires...

'The neighborhood is gone,' Santa Rosa resident says after wildfire destroyed his home

Quote:
Entire neighborhoods were scorched beyond recognition in the Santa Rosa, California area, after fast-moving wildfires tore through, killing at least 11 people in Sonoma County.
Resident Joshua Corbett posted these photos on Instagram, writing, "This used to be a where I lived. The neighborhood is gone.""I tried digging through the debris hoping something of mine was still there. Nothing," Corbett wrote. "I thankfully have most my clothes, and whatever valuables I could throw into my car in the 20-minute period between waking up and being forced to leave despite wanting to grab more of my things. It wasn't the fire that made me decide to stop packing. The smoke was too much, I couldn't handle it. Being out there was surreal, everything is burnt and destroyed."
(Red highlights by me)

Now take a look at this video:

Quote:For eyes that can see, there is something wrong here, the melting/ burning point of common household materials like glass (2600℉) and stainless steel (2800℉) are DOUBLE the temperature of house and forest fires (1100℉) ... and you might expect Rod Sterling to pop out at any moment in this footage..bc it's like the Twilight Zone!!

Here is a post from MegaAnon on an Imgur thread:  Imgur thread

Quote:
MegaAnon drops YUGE nuggets about the "calm before the storm" - claims Trump will make 3 Presidential Addresses that will reveal some of the biggest 'conspiracy theories' out there.

(Click on the picture to see larger view)

[Image: Anon_post.jpg]

There's more going on with all these "disasters" than meets the eye.  I think the Deep State and the "good guys" are in a race to the finish line.  The winner will determine what the Earth's future holds for humanity.

What are your thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-11-2017, 08:18 PM