Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mystery surrounds metal towers popping up in tunnels an bridges
(09-29-2017, 05:30 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 05:13 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: Call me crazy, but my bet is it's some kind of creative ad campaign for something that has yet to be unveiled, just in time for your Christmas shopping season. It looks like a speaker of some kind.

minusculethinking

Okay, that's what I get for reading and assuming... I watched the video, and if they really have spent 100 million on these things, it's probably not to get you to buy something. Or maybe it is... buy INTO something, maybe? Or the whole thing could be some kind of publicity stunt and my original supposition stands... who knows.

minusculerolleyes

With all the secrecy and the people in charge not even knowing what it is, I'd say there's something more sinister behind this.
You know how you can control crowds with sound frequency?  You can also use "the voice of god" technology to make them do things. 
Maybe they're getting ready to lead the people to the FEMA camps without any resistance. tinyhuh

Or, maybe it's the speakers that will be used when the holographic UFOs show up to communicate with us?   tinysurprised

Messages In This Thread
RE: mystery surrounds metal towers popping up in tunnels an bridges - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-29-2017, 03:01 PM