Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sitchin’s Sumerian Text Translations Contrived by Illuminati
I agree - every bit of Szitchkin's "information" is contrived. One does not need secret 18 million year old underground libraries with a librarian named Carie to know this - Sumerologists have known it since 1976 when the books started rolling out. All one has to do is ask one of them, and my best guess is that a competent Sumerologist will be a good deal easier to find than Carie and her underground library.

Of course this doesn't mean that I believe anything else Goode says - a good lie is always wrapped around a grain of truth to lend it credence and give it an air of respectability. this is just Goode's  grain of truth.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sitchin’s Sumerian Text Translations Contrived by Illuminati - by Ninurta - 05-29-2016, 08:09 PM