Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon
Hmmm... "Zozo"... "Pazuzu"... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu

Think about it...

One of my step daughters was a very strange child. She and some of her weird-ass druggie friends got to playing with a Ouijia Board in her room (the board mysteriously caught fire in the back yard one day - I dunno how that happened, wink wink, nudge nudge). Next thing they knew, "something" was annoying and scaring the crap out of not just them, but her mother and sister, too. I've no idea what it was, much less what it's name was, but I can tell you I saw it twice. Once, passing a doorway in the hall, and once walking past the kitchen window, but outside the house. It was tall, REAL tall, I'd guess around 8' tall, and wore a hooded black robe trimmed in red. It looked sort of like the conventional figure of "Death", but without any sickle, and with that damned red trim on the robes. Whatever it was, it never bothered me, but would scare the crap out of them at every opportunity.

Around that same time, two other strange events were occurring. One was we started finding old teeth, looked human to me except for one canine, all of them laying in the middle of our hardwood floors. Never figured out where they came from, or how they got there. all I can say is that they were old. The other thing was the appearance of something that looked an awful lot like runes to me, scratched into the hard wood floor in the dining room. I never figured out what they said, and didn't really care that much, any how. All I really know is that I went to sleep on the couch one night and they weren't there, and then they were there the next morning, about 15 feet from where I was sleeping, and in plain sight of where I was. I tried to puzzle out what they said for about 15 or 20 minutes, and then lost interest and called 'em "scratches".
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Melina Hawk - 05-27-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by senona - 05-27-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Minstrel - 05-27-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Sol - 05-27-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by senona - 05-27-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by guohua - 05-28-2016, 05:36 AM