Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLANES STOP IN MID-AIR!
I was thinking maybe UFOs in disguise, but after watching all the videos and listening to t he narrator I remembered seeing a small plane once on my way to work. It was moving down at a sharp angle toward the ground, maybe 50 feet above the water, as I crossed a long bridge. I grabbed my phone, ready to dial 911 because i thought I was watching a plane go down.

Then while I was looking at it, the image of the plane stretched out real wide and it narrowed the entire plane as it stretched, and disappeared... all while I was looking at it. It looked like one of those old TVs when you powered it off... a white image sort of stretched out to a thin line and it went off. That memory got me thinking maybe it's like crossed channels or something.

Neither explains the one that stopped over those snowy mountains, and someone was able to video from the inside of the plane. That was terrifying. If I had been on that plane, I would have thought I'd been caught in a real Twilight Zone and may never get out of it!!! It was interesting to see other people on the plane... most weren't paying attention, they had their headphones on, oblivious to what was happening. I did see one other person standing up looking out a window on the other side of the plane.

Messages In This Thread
PLANES STOP IN MID-AIR! - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-16-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: PLANES STOP IN MID-AIR! - by guohua - 07-16-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: PLANES STOP IN MID-AIR! - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-16-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: PLANES STOP IN MID-AIR! - by Spirit Scribe - 07-16-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: PLANES STOP IN MID-AIR! - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-16-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: PLANES STOP IN MID-AIR! - by guohua - 07-17-2017, 01:47 PM