Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mexican illegal immigrant
These folk are not "illegal immigrants" - that implies a certain legitimacy... they were just walkin' around, you know, "immigrating" all over the place. Nope, they are not "illegal immigrants", they are instead "foreign invaders", part of an invasion force that does not belong here and has no legal status.

As such, I'm not real keen on the imprisonment idea. No particular reason I can think of that they should be kept up at tax payer expense, because that ALSO legitimizes an essentially illegal act by allowing them to remain upright on American soil at taxpayer expense. Instead, I could get behind a program that deported them ONCE. Any repeat offenses should result in outright execution as a foreign agent. a one-time 35 cent bullet to the head vs 60K a year for years and years of cushy upkeep.

I know, I know, I'm not very politically correct, but then again I couldn't give less of a shit about political correctness when my back is against the wall and I'm being pinned down by an invasion force. Piss on all that - shoot first and clean the mess up later. I may not be politically correct, but I also don't have a big problem with home invaders breaking into my house to invade the fridge, rape my wife, or walk off with my electronics. They KNOW what'll happen, and look for easier pickings.

Miyamoto Musashi said "from one thing, learn ten thousand things". The nation could take a lesson from my stance and the results I get.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Mexican illegal immigrant - by guohua - 07-12-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Mexican illegal immigrant - by guohua - 07-12-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Mexican illegal immigrant - by Ninurta - 07-13-2017, 05:30 PM