Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROBERT DAVID STEELE: ON THE DEEP STATE & EVERYTHING ELSE #UNRIG
(07-09-2017, 11:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 10:41 PM)guohua Wrote: My Husband asked,,,*Who Is Robert David Steele, never heard of him in the Agency.*
*He plasters his picture and identity all over the place,,,,,,that's not what a counter intelligence officer would do.*
JMHO, after years of actual in the field operations and still alive to type about it after 38 years of service and 15 years of retirement.

The video was good, but as far as NASA goes, it's all the public will be allowed to see as our premiere space program.
It has to be Held Up Financially by our government.
NASA being Evil, I can't see that, The C I A had half of the Nazi's from Paper Clip working with them, I only ever knew of 3.

Very sensational interview, but I couldn't find any actual Facts in his Claims.
She should have pressed him harder for actual facts, she reminded me of Gorge Norry.

Sorry, Mystic Wanderer, but you asked and I replied.
I'll turn this key-broad back over to my wife now.
Mr. G.

Fair enough, as Kerry Cassidy says.   tinysure

He said he got his information from all the books he reviewed while working for Amazon.  His bio is in the OP. He really made headlines when he came  out on the Alex Jones show and talked about the bases on Mars just a couple of weeks ago. That show went viral pretty quick.   tinybiggrin

I don't know that much about him either, but others seem to think he has some good information.
OK, Great. Mr.G. found an old friend who actual knew Mr. Steele.
Served a short time, acted Paranoid, he was mainly what my husband would call a paper pusher or mail room clerk.

Yes he did go and work for The Marine Corps Intelligence Group for a year in a Civilian Advisory Type, but for a year.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROBERT DAVID STEELE: ON THE DEEP STATE & EVERYTHING ELSE #UNRIG - by guohua - 07-10-2017, 12:51 AM