Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could Removing Global Air Pollution Worsen Climate Change?
Is it just me or is it getting harder and harder to keep up with all of that stuff?

Some claim the planet is heating up, some don't. Some claim that all the planets in our solar system are heating up, some say no.

Now pollution may be good to cool it off?

:goingcrazy: 

Skin cancer has never been as high as it's now...some say. Others say no... *scratches head

I got into a discussion today with a woman that covers herself (almost bathes herself) with sunscreen. She freaked when I told her that I never put any. Do I tan behind my windshield all day long on the road? You bet.

But as I told her, one thing I know, my parents, my grand-parents couldn't care less about sunscreen and none of them died of skin cancer. Most of them worked outdoors morning to night, every single day. BTW...When have people started to freak out about UV indexes going through the roof? 10 years or so?

I'm leaning more towards a marketing ploy to sell you sunscreen and this and that...oh the solar rays are harmful...Yes, some people do get skin cancer. Does everyone? No. But everyone should bathe in sun lotion. Yep. Okay.

If I ever get skin cancer, well....I'm stubborn. I'll blame it on that : )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Removing Global Air Pollution Worsen Climate Change? - by Sol - 05-27-2016, 02:18 AM