Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Truth About Smart Meters, Cell Phones, Cell Towers, etc.
I've posted other threads about Smart Meters, Cell phones, Cell towers, chemtrails, etc., but I feel compelled to share another one.  I'll keep spreading the word until the masses realize how these things are affecting our minds and physical health.

This video is very long, and then there is another one below.  I encourage EVERYONE to take time out and learn what the people behind the scenes are doing to us.  Scientific proof is presented in these videos.

Quote:This video is the most comprehensive video (2 hrs 30 mins) I have found to date, so I encourage everyone to view and, also, please study it.

Pregnant women must hear the reasons why they should not sleep in a bedroom that has non-thermal radiation waves from smart meters penetrating it.  Smart meters use a 905 Megahertz frequency that apparently is dumbing down those who are exposed to them.
Regular Dect phones base stations produce strong radiation fields.

Energies were measured up to six hundred times more than the set standards!  EMF trauma to blood cells (rouleaux formation) is verified in this video.
Some people are so disturbed by AMI Smart Meter microwave radiation, they actually have become homeless because they could not live in their homes.

Source

2nd Video...

Quote:Published on Jun 18, 2017
This is no joke people, and at the power level most of them are putting out at present, they are effecting everyone biologically, and causing death through brain tumors and many cancers. Many people are going to say, the government would never allow such a thing to happen, but you have to remember this, those people in power have been in power for a very long time, and they intend to stay in power by what ever means they deem necessary. This weapon is invisible, and it is effecting our minds as well as our bodies make no mistake about it folks. So what are you going to do about it. ? Phone towers are microwaving us very slowly at present, but they can crank up that power any time they like.

Also many people have had dreams and visions of an EMP strike on the USA. What if this strike was a false flag done by our own government, and not by a bomb dropped from a Chinese or Russian plane, but only made to appear that way, just like the false flag 9.11 event. Make no mistake about it folks, the shadow government wants to take the USA down, so they can implement their NWO plans.

Please note folks, anyone is free to down load my video's, BUT PLEASE GIVE THEM ANOTHER TITLE NAME , THUMB NAIL AND CATEGORY. I see copies of my video's around the place, but they are using the exact same thumb nail and description, this is no good because they will be hidden away among"st thousand of other video,s. So give the video a new name at least, and leave a link back to my channel as the original up-loader. Thank you.

Stay strong in the Lord, and fear nothing, just be alert to what is going on, and inform as many others as you can.

https://youtu.be/gjh4ojVPXuU

Messages In This Thread
The Truth About Smart Meters, Cell Phones, Cell Towers, etc. - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-26-2017, 03:45 PM