Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1)

Norfolk, Virginia
December 7, 2025

A man with three stars walks up the plank of the old vessel. A female Naval officer has her boots on a Master Chiefs head on the Quarter Deck.. The vice Admiral speaks, "Good morning Lt. Letch..  It is.."

"Vorley.." The woman smiles evilly as she twist the burly arm of the Master Chief, "What the fuck do you want? Here to tell me I am pretty to! Should you not be standing the F#$5 at attention!"

"You will go to the brig for this," The master chief spits out blood.. Sir.."

The watch eyes the Admiral not saluting.. The petty officer of the watch comes to attention, saluting..

"Dude the Admiral is saluting her and waiting.." The POW spoke to the rover..

"B#$%^ said , and I quote.. Your job is to keep your hands clear and watch for threats... Your a working party the POW salutes.."

"Good boy.. You see Vorley the Master Chief here decided to bury a rape and then lied to me.." Twisting the man's arms, "What brings you here today?" Letch give a one finger salute..

Staring forward as he drops the salute, "Sir.. Regina has respectfully sent me.." Maintaining a thousand yard stare as the Captain and XO walk out..

Seeing the situation the XO tries to intervene.. A few seconds later the XO's teeth are flying from his head hitting the side of the hatchway.. As his hits the deck out cold the Captain freezes..

"Vice Admiral I will.." Still standing in perfect, Vorley does not alter his gaze. The CO pauses and replicates Vorley, "Vice Admiral???"

Vorley does not move or respond..

"So Mrs. De'Chez has requested my prescense.. F@#$ing great... Did she F#$% littleman again?" Vorley did not answer, "Wait.. You do not know.."

"Out of the blue sir," Vice Admiral Vorley did not move..

Several people frooze down on the dock, and on the ship..

"Get the F#$% back to work," The confused enlisted stared at Vorley at attention to Letch's comments.. 

"MOVE THE F#$% NOW," Vorley yelled but did not physically move from attention.. "Stay where you are Captain!"

"Hey.. Forche.." 

The Rover came up with his hand on his side arm, "Mam.. I mean.. What do you want?"

"Your going with me.. POW.. Take these two S#$%bags to the brig.. Charges pending," Rufus Letch grinned.. "Forche, Stay in your fatigues.. Grab two of your numb butted friends.. We leave NOW.." Forche looked confused, "I can not tell mrs. De'Chez no.."

"Bossman level S#$%.. Give me ten minutes sir.. I need to grab some stuff from the Armory.." Forche Took off then stopped, "Sir.."

"Get there.. make it seven," Rufus looked at Vorley.. "Have your commander that is your driver come assume command of the S#$%boat.. This green horn is incompetant.. I am ordering massive retraining.. Bottom up.."

The POW had three chiefs come up who looked at the situation and laughed.. They greeted no one and grabbed the XO and the Master Chief as Rufus let him go..

"Vice Admiral.." The Captain tried to speak as Vorley took out his phone, "Sir this is.."

Vorley ordered the Commander up to the ship, as he explained the situation

The Driver came running up from the car.. Looking at Rufus, "Good morning mam.. thank you for this opportunity," The commander smiled.. "Commander Seto reporting for duty.."

"Take the Bridge," Rufus spoke with calm cool Authority..

Seto immediately turned the Captain around, "All right lets get this mess unF#$%ed.. I want every department head on the bridge one by one.."

"But she is just a Lt.." The Captain was getting pissed, "This is a breach of Discipline.."

"Sir.. She did not outright kill you .. Means your mistrained.. POW no one off the boat unless Lt. Letch authorises it.. "

Rufus smiled, "Pig to cool mud.."

"You know he has been B#$%ing to me for his shot.." Vorley stood aside as Rufus walked down to the Car.. "I am supposed to tell you that.. Sir.. Templar one broke up with the blonde again.."

"F@#4 me and he Emo bullS#$%.. If he was not a decent officer.. Better then you and MacCann.. I'd shoot him dead," Rufus waits for Vorley to get the door to the Drivers seat..

Ft. Walton Beach, Florida
Deck of the Neal Condo

"Regina," Rufus sits back.. "So what is the deal..The upper Command staff of SPAWAR.."

The red headed woman smiles, "Today Phillip gets to make a choice.."

A four star Admiral pauses, "Honey.. We have talked about this.. I can not retire just yet.."

"That is not your choice today, baby.. You get to choose whose bed I sleep in tonight. And every night afterword." Regina's statement brings everyone to attention, "You see Nico and Awetin have broke up again.. There is a free bed at the colt farm.."

Admiral De'Chez swallows hard, "Regina honey.. We have talked about this.. There is no one.."

"Eight hundred and thirty nine years old.. Six time commanding officer of SPAWAR Darling.. She is overqualified," Regina stood up after pointing at Rufus.. "I love you but I want a farm and a home.. I do not want to keep traveling between Earth and the moon.. Their is a farm in Alabama just north of here.."

"No.. your not getting my farm.. " Rufus objects, "I will have Andros sent an extra set of bed sheets.. And extra set for Diana in green.. The finest made on earth and the moon.. You like black bed sheets right?"

"Hold on a god D@#$ minute.." Phillip stands up, "Rufus is just a Lt in the Navy.. I.. There would be issues.."

A woman wearing an eye patch walks out, "Regina.. Darlinng you rang?"

"Mammy," Phillip's face lost all color.. "No.. We are married.. You can not just.."

"Mammy darling.. Me and Phillip are disagreeing.. We are going to blow his money while he decides if I sleep in littleman's bed.. Or his.. You dont mind an extra woan in the house"

Mammy took Reggina's arm smiling, "No sug.. I want lunch.." Her klan speak speak accent came through, "Austin walked out this time.. There is so much to give you a heads up on.."

"Regina," Phillip watched as one of the Commanders held the sliding door for the two ladies.. "You cant just walk out.."

Regina stops, "Honey you can still wear the uniform just give Rufus the right to sign your name.. Rufus.. I am giving you a decades head start.. Fair trade for the farm.."

"F@#$ no.. It is not a fair trade!!" Rufus pauses, "I will give you one year worth of free shopping with BB's emporium.."

"Please Rufus.. Your eyes are arguing with your training.. You want command of SPAWAR now.. I have read the reports on your behavior missy," Regina shut the sliding glass door and walked away.

Phillip sat down defeated and looked defeats.. After a few seconds he takes out an old set of keys, "The old launch keys.." Phillip tosses them to Rufus.. I have one thing.. I want Andros far away from Crestview florida.. California is fine.. Just not near us please.."

Vorley swallows hard,  "MacCann.."

"God D@#$.." MacCann and the other officers come to attention..

"Phillip," Rufus sinks down into the chair the same way.. She takes out a set of keys, "The old barn lock.."

"Do you need a pass down.." De'Chez shakes his head, "Always Andros.. He saved my life.. I cant kill him but.. F#$% me it is tempting.."

"Old man.. She choose you.. I am good.. " Rufus has a tear fall, "I love that farm.. She is a B#$%^.." Turning to Vorley, "Vice Admiral Vorley.. Delay the car  with mammy and Regina from leaving.." She stands back up, "Old dog.. I hereby accept Command of SPAWAR.. I need your blank pay check.. I will rule in your name for now.. I want a promotion by your order to Lt. Commander.."

Phillip stands up and extends his hand, "Littleman.."

"MacCann.. Is the Rusty Boner still having issues," Rufus Speaks as the two shake hands..

"Yes sir," MacCann in shock speaks..

Vorley shakes his head and barks orders to enlisted nearby..

"I will walk you to the car Admiral.." Rufus shakes her head, "My god D@#$ farm.."

"I know.. My F#$%ing  Admiral's suite on the moon.." Admiral De'Chez and Rufus start talking, "Oh.. Uhm one thing.. My nephew.. I.. It is not in.."

"F@#$ no.. I am not removing Seaman schmucketelly.. To god D@#$ valuable to the defense of the human race.." Rufus sees De'chez's eyes raise.. "That incompetent F#$% shines just at the right time.. Plus he is an excellent training tool for .."

"Over eager officers," De'Chez smiles.. "Do you mind if I come by a few times?" Phillip sighs, "I built it from the ground up.."

"Of course not.. Random inspections that are a surprise.." Rufus turns and smiles evilly at teh officers now under her command, "Those are my FAVORITE!"

The officers swallow hard..

"Boys.. I have handed command to her.. If she gives an order.. You might as well consider it me giving it," De'Chez takes a deep breath.. "Retirement.."

"I have to Explain to Admiral Creast's Pretty boy that Andros is no longer available.." See De'Chez's Face, "If you dont mind call and let him know of the change of command for me.. "

_________________________________________________________________________________

Colt Farm
one hour later

Vorley and MacCann were standing at attention as Rufus parkoured up to the top deck..

"Captain Colt," Rufus spoke as she landed on the deck..

Andros was doing katas, "Cute no talking from and on the men.." Andros jumps on top of the rails and looks down, "SPAWAR.. And NAvy. Lt. Commander." Looking at Rufus, "Henrietta.. I see .. So Mammy is shopping with Regina.. Gina.."

When the phone rings Rufus gives her code and a voice comes over, "Captain Colt.. Glad I.."

"I see Admiral Jensen that De'Chez has not got a hold of you yet.." Rufus smiles, "Captain Colt is unavailable.. As the Commanding officer of SPAWAR.. I have need of him.."

"Rufus.. You," Admiral Jensen pauses.. "F#$% me you are not S#$%ting.. Phillip is calling .. May I talk with him to verify.."

"Go for it.." As Jensen puts Rufus on hold, "Vice Admiral.. Offer Jensen your services to help him with his issue.."

"I am no going.."

"Andros," Rufus puts her hand on his shoulder.. "I have to keep my word to Phillip.. Plus you need to brush up on your other skills.."

"Fine.. You want me to go.. I want command of my own vessel.. Same deal MacCann had with," Andros pauses as he sees her grin.. "You already have a vessel in mind.."

"I need you to inspect the Rusty Boner.. We had a deal to upgrade them and it is spilling millions of dollars.. I have had the SPAWAR officer on board detained.. After Inspection, relieve all the Crew you deem necessary.. Staff it with whoever you want from the DoD," Rufus raises the corners of her mouth.. "Subject to limitations of not more then one third of the crew as future specials.."

Andros thinks about it, "Go take command of the Rusty Boner.. No over sight from numb nuts.."

"I need you to behave like the CO's of the future do.." Rufus has an evil grin cross her face, "I want it ran on the Future UCMJ.. Not this bullS#$%.. "

A voice comes back over, "F#$% me.. Rufus.. Congratulations mam.. I hope we can work together in the future.. I know history was changed.."

"I would like for you to join me for lunch.. It has been a long time.." rufus stuck her hand, "Captain Colt.."

"What the F#$% I'm bored," Andros shook her hand.. "Make sure you call my national guard Commander and trade him to get rid of me.. He will give you his daughter and his left nut to be rid of me.."

Messages In This Thread
Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Armonica_Templar - 06-13-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Wallfire - 05-31-2018, 10:35 AM