Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There is a plan for Human Population control, is it vaccines?
I don't think vaccines are there for population control.  They want us to be dependent on the system approved by our government.  Vaccines do weaken our bodies ability to adapt to new viruses and mutations of existing viruses.  They make us utilize one of our immune defenses more which weakens another immune function. 

I don't believe half of them are necessary, we got here this far over many many thousands of years without vaccines, those who survived had the best immune systems.  Vaccines just steer our immune systems and they can cause unnecessary inflammation if too many are taken.

There is something else that is causing a reduction in our population but I am not sure what it is.  If you consider the immigrants coming in, I think the US population is actually decreasing and it is not all about birth control.  Many couples cannot have kids.

Vaccines may have a little to do with population control, but not a major effect.  They cause a lot of problems in some people though, I do not think it is good to have so many.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is a plan for Human Population control, is it vaccines? - by rickymouse - 06-09-2016, 06:24 AM