Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Quixote: The Fifth Musketeer

An asian man steps his boot down on the fencing sword, snapping it in half.. "Who do you think you are?" Backhanding the the man dressed in a french musketeer uniform, "Do you think you can just interfere with the Triads?"

The man looks at the asian family holding each other, "They are not property.. I am Count Joushua Abraham Norton the IV.. Grand Son of the emperor of Calexia.." 

To the surprise of the the two thugs holding the Count, He throws them.. One after the other, hit the ground..

The Boss quickly hits the Count knocking him down, "Stay down.. Your just making this harder for everyone.."

The Count charges the boss man and Knocks him down..

The other two members of the Triads tackle the Count knocking him back down..

As the Count struggles, the Boss wipes blood from his mouth. "You broke my tooth.. Stand him up.."

The Two thugs follow the orders.. The other three armed men shake their heads..

"I was just going to hurt you.." Side kicking the Count in the gut, "Know I will..."

The Marine corps hymn fills the Air making everyone try to find the source.. As the lights flicker, A gun fires killing one of the heavily Armed men.

As they fire towards the flash, The count hits one of the thugs holding him knocking him down. 

In the commotion, One of the ones firing goes down from a head shot.

A black figure moves among the rafters as the boss pulls his side arm..

The Count tackles the other man firing after tossing the man holding him to the ground.

The thug tries to stand up but falls over dead from a head shot. The figure seems to be parkouring down the wall as the armed thugs weapon goes flying towards the family..

The boss stops firing, "The Singing Red Crossed Oni.." Laughing as the armored figure is looking at him, "We know of you Captain Colt of the US Navy.. An associate of ours in Chinese Intelligence said if we come across you they will pay our price.. You will not live to see our invasion of the US."

A blade comes flying towards the boss.. Catching the blade easily, the Boss laughs..

The boss's voice comes from Andros, "What is so funny Kwi Coldge Doelan?" Seeing Doelan pause, "We meet again.. You never told the Triads you were the source in Chinese Intelligence did You.. To get to kill you a second time.. Life is good." Andros draws a black sword ..

"Funny Captain," Doelan shakes his head for a second.. 

Reaching the gun, "Do not move criminal.." The Count has the gun leveled, "Good sir.. I would not advise moving."

"Count.. I do apologize for interfering, but when I heard this man's voice.. I owe him. A blood debt." Andros advances on the Chinese intelligence officer, "You see Doelan.. I killed you at Pendelton inside a nursery.."

Doelan freezes, "You.. that is not.." The man falls to his knees, "What.. " Looking as the blade he was now holding properly, "The.. the blade.."

Kwi Coldge Doelan falls face first onto the cement..

Andros walks over to the sound of labored breathing coming from Doelan, "I never get to ask you what in the F#$% type of name is Kwi Coldge Doelan.. " Andros walks over to the scared man, "You must be one of his associates.. Take note.. This is what awaits you at Pendelton.."

andros walks back over to Doelan..

Swinging his sword Andros beheads Kwi Coldge Doelan.. Stopping the head from rolling with his boot, Andros stares down.. He walks around to each of the dead men, repeating the process..

"Captain," the Count swallows hard..

"You fell for the same S#$% twice," Andros laughs. Andros picks up Doelan's head and walks over to the man shaking, "Deliver this to your bosses.. Tell them what I said.. " Speaking in the dead man's older voice, "I do not care if they believe me or not.. Rufus is right, it is the little things in life that count.."

Andros drops the head on the scared man..

"You end his life.. He at least deserves a chance to die on his feet Captain.." The Count looks down at the man, "He is merely a misguided fool.." Andros laughs as the Count Picks up the broken sword, "He deserves to die like a dog.. Stupidity is not ours to execute for.. Captain Colt.. The US Navy works on honor and teamwork.. It fails if either of those key parts are in play.."

Andros glares at the Count for a half second, "You mother F@#$er.." Andros sighs, "Listen to me closely.." The Symbols on the sword are readable by the thug, "The count has moved me.. Take this mans head to a bar named Crystal's Bar, Grill, and Pool hall in San Diego.. Ask for the Admiral and give them the head.."

"The Triads will kill me," The thug is cut by Andros's sword..

"You live ONLY because the count has spoke for your life.. If it was anyone else I would have ran you through," Andros kicks the man in the ribs. "The admiral will trade you.. The information you possess for your life.."

Andros walks over to the family and offers his hand to the elder Chinese man..

The Count reaches down and picks the man up, "Go.. Know this day.. Your life was saved by Count Norton.. Do NOT dishonor me.. Go and take your freedom by the Balls. Make it a good life.."

The Thug is shaking as he sees a homeless man enter from one side of the building.. From the other side two females drop down a rope from the roof..

The Homeless man pulls a forty five, "Grandmaster.." He points it at the Females.. "Do you require assistance?"

Andros turns to the two females and switches to Navajo.. "Take the family to somewhere in the midwest. Wait for the triads.. Those that show up to find them are all yours.." Andros looks at homeless looking man switching to an old language, "The Yee naaldlooshii are with me my loyal Templar.."

One of the Navajo Females walks up to Andros in her human skin covered armor, "Grandmaster.." 

As she kneels, A hologram appears of a Navajo woman. "Dad.. Come home.. Everything can be fixed.."

Andros walks over to the Count who swallows hard. 

"Grandmaster this man.. He is brave but he is insane.. He suffers from multiple personality disorder.. He was discharged dishonorably from the US Army," The templar speaks as the other skin walker is helping the Asian family out of the area. "He attacked the Triads dressed as a musketeer.."

"There are higher truth Templar.." Speaking in the count's voice, "You asked who I am Count Norton.." Andros takes off the face plate of the modified future force armor..

"You are a child," The count looks at the headless bodies.. "How.."

Andros holds his Templar Sword up in Salute, "Joshua Abraham Notron The Forth.. Count of Calexia. Great Grandson of Emperor Norton and defender of the realm.. " The Templar comes to attention.. The Count brings his broken fencing sword up and returns the Salute as Andros speaks, "I.. Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Captain, United States Navy, 2089.. Leader of Marines at the battle of Camp Pendelton.. Grand master Mason of the Mother Lodges of Terra.. Last Great Dinosaur in news.. Secretary of the Senior Committee for a Better Future.. Currently Grandmaster of the Templars.. Being paid as at Captains rank in SPAWAR.. Serving under Admiral Creast as Templar One.." 

the Skin Walkers are at attention with their combat blades in salute, as is Madam Chairman..

"this is bullS#$% he is insane," The templar speaks..

"I greet the fellow brother in arms," Andros finishes the sword salute.

Shaking as he returns the Salute, JA Norton watches as the Skin walkers, Madam chairman, and a reluctant Templar all return his acknowledgement.. "You.. You traveled.." Swallowing hard, "Honored Grandmaster of Templars.. I have naught but my broken sword.. Yet you show me honor.. You aided me in my quest to save the little girl and her family.."

"I .. I humbly beseech you Count.. Your mission today.. Your Quest is not over.. Innocent Men, Women, and children are being harmed in our realm.. The evil hides beneath law and order and is outside its reach.." Andros closes his eyes, "I am hunting a white whale of the chairman's.. Honored future leader of the free world."

Madam Chairman covers her mouth, "My God.. Dad.. We .. It does not exist.. No mass graves.. I personally have hunted for this.."

The count looks Andros in the eyes, "This chairman, you speak of.. He believes innocents are being harmed.. The evil so skilled it has escaped.."

"His Regent's Gaze," Andros sighs..

"The honored Chairman's Regent.. This chairman does not care over how it makes him look being wrong?" The Count was awed, "He sent his Secretary to raise an Army to find this evil and fight it.. Mass Graves? I will NOT stand for this!!" Looking at the hologram, "We must not allow even the possibility of this Honored Regent.. Mr. Secretary.." With his broken fencing sword saluting, "My sword is at your disposal Grand Master.. Where do we start?"

Andros returns the salute.. "We part ways here Count.." After a second, "If you accept this quest.. You .. The Greatest healer in the realm said you would never heal.. NEVER.. You will be to far gone.."

A tortured look crosses the counts face.. His lips move as he seems to be talking to him self.. "We are in Captain.."

"This is totalt BullS#$%," the Templar is quite verbal.. He swallows hard after a gaze from Andros..

"Dad.. He needs treatment and help.. He.."

Andros puts his hand on the Counts Shoulder, "Is the only man who can help me here.. The only man I trust  to do this.. "

"You honor me Grandmaster," The Count spoke with pride.

"First.. You must visit the Chairman.. As the future ruler of the free world, You need his blessing.. You must go to the city of Angels.. Visit the Dragoness in her lair.. Her youngest brother the Samoan, You must convince to go with you." Andros looks the count in the eyes, "You must visit the big Apple and find the Real Life Superhero, Major Mayhem.."

"Dad.." Madam chairman pauses, "Major Mayhem? Oh..."

"You must visit the training area in the white mountains.. Professora Jurrasa must be convinced to forgive her former protege. As you must convince the protege the need for her to rejoin her mistress for more training.. She must join you on your quest of her on free will.."

The skin walker whispered in Navajo to Madam Chairman..

"Be quiet witch.. The grandmaster outranks your boss," The count spoke.. "There will be discipline in the ranks.. "

Madam chairman held up her hand stopping the skinwalker from moving..

Andros looks at the skinwalker, " During this time you will be contacted by a techno crone.. The old B#$%^ should contact you.. Request her aide in the form of her newest apprentice Techno-witch."

Madam Chairman takes a deep breath and shakes her head..

"Grandmaster.. He will get himself killed.." The Templar takes a deep breath, "You cant be serious.."

"The Samoan, The Major Mayhem, Professora's trainie, A techno Maiden," The count takes a deep breath..

"There are special rules.. You may not tell a soul of this conversation.. You may not refer to the Chairman as the Chairman.. Merely as alex.." Andros held up his hand, "His rules for this S#$% not mine..You may only tell them you are on a quest.. No details.."

"Grandmaster.. Are trying to tie my hands," The count shakes his head.. After a few seconds, "I.. If we speak of this, I let the great evil know we are hunting them.. I will convince them.. Somehow.."

Andros takes his sword, "I will only give you this.. Take it with you.. You may only say the sword was given with the blessing of the Grandmaster.. For service as a musketeer."

"Grandmaster," The Templar is wide eyed.. "That is the sword of the Templars.. He is not one of us.. He is mentally unstable.."

Swallowing hard as he took the sword, "I go with the grandmaster's blessings templar.. This quest.. You have me collecting people.."

"In this quest.. Yo may get the chance for vengeance and will face your demons that haunt you count.." Andros walks over to the Templar, "As for you.. You will go with him and act as his squire.. Stand on the bridge.."

"Long after the Ranger has said though shall not pass," The Templar closed his eyes and swallowed hard..

"After the last person has been collected.. The count will rely on your council Templar.. Advise him that he must go to the Mountains of arizona and speak with my artificer.. He must find the Stripper Witch.. Through her he must speak with Cross.." Andros looks at The count again, "Cross is the only person you tell everything to.. Not even Alex.. Rufus, my  Rockefeller, or Helos.. When you leave here you may not even speak further with Madam Chairman.... If you convince Cross your quest is pure and that you are honorable.. The mad artificer will arm your group.. Then you must go find an old gambling boat.. Aboard is the purpose of your quest.. "

"What is my quest?"

"I can not tell you," Andros steps back.. Andros detaches the scabbard for thesword and hands it to the count..

Looking down, "This is bullS#$%.." The templar looks at The count, "I advise you to tell the Grandmaster to go to hell.. He is F#$%ing insane.."

Madam chairman speaks in Navajo to her skinwalker.. 

Not saying anything for a few minutes as the look at the skinwalker.. "Fine.. Count.. May I join you as a SPY for madam chairman.."

The Count attaches the scabbard to his belt, and put the sword into it.. Seeing madman Chairman angry, "I accept.. I expect no less from the chairman's regent.." The count takes the Navajo womans armored hand and kisses it, "I considered it a good sign.. You both do this out of spite.. Before we leave the Artificer.. I hope I can can convince you of the worthiness of our cause.."

Andros turns to leave he stops at the entrance to the building, "Count.. So you know.. I am lying to you and using you.."

Messages In This Thread
Operation Quixote: The Fifth Musketeer - by Armonica_Templar - 06-06-2017, 07:01 PM