Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Baron David de Rothschild Indicted For Embezzlement
I don't know how fare they'll get in this investigation.

I understand that the Rothschild family is Cooperating and their Swiss bank is blaming a former employee.
Now a French Judge has said Baron Rothschild needs to be Found and Questioned.

Ok,,,, Found?! They don't know where he is,,,, Oh,,, because he owns so many mansions and probably yachts and Luxury jets.

I would think if the Clintons were ever finally wanted for questioning, they's just disappear too. 

Quote:In June, Paris-based liaison judge Javier Gómez Bermudez ruled that Rothschild must face a trial for his crimes, and ordered local police to seek him out in his various mansions that are spread throughout the country.

Quote:The Swiss unit of Edmond de Rothschild said it’s the subject of a French probe regarding a former business relationship managed by a former employee.

“Edmond de Rothschild (Suisse) SA is actively participating in the criminal investigation under way,” the Geneva-based bank said in an e-mailed statement on Friday. “The bank denies all the allegations that have been made against it.”

Edmond de Rothschild, a private banking and asset management firm established in Paris in 1953, oversees about 150 billion euros ($164 billion) and is led today by Baron Benjamin de Rothschild and his wife Ariane. The Swiss unit traces its roots to the acquisition of Banque Privee in Geneva in 1965.

The company has no further comment at this time, according to the statement. Officials in Geneva weren’t immediately available to respond to a telephone call from Bloomberg News on Friday.
Link

They'll never prosecute the Rothschilds, To Powerful.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baron David de Rothschild Indicted For Embezzlement - by guohua - 05-12-2017, 12:32 AM