Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trail Cam Captures Picture of Ghost Girl?
(05-04-2017, 07:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 07:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 07:16 PM)guohua Wrote: See the difference? the eyes and how bright the White clothing is shown.
Either this is a very poor camera they used or it was taken at Dusk as the sun set.
Again, JMHO

Agreed. 

Maybe she's a "black-eyed" kid?   tinybighuh

No, she's someone Granddaughter.
The picture wasn't taken at night like Disclosure stated in their video. (Disclosure is questionable sometimes they Reach for the Unreachable)

Quote:“There’s some creepy stuff in this town,” resident Andrew Banas told WTEN.
Not this time, according to Cambridge Police Chief George Bell, who received a call from a man saying he is the little girl’s grandfather.
“I don’t want to give a name until we verify it, but it’s a local businessman in southern Washington County who says, around the time frame that this picture was taken, that he and his granddaughter were walking a four-wheeler path,” Bell told WTEN-TV.

Source

Granddad and granddaughter wouldn't be walking a fourwheeler trail in the dark, I Would Hope Not anyway.

Actually, the video came from someone calling themselves "modern galaxy", and the story was taken from Coast to Coast.

I'm just happy the truth was learned here, and the little girl is okay.  minusculegoodjob

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trail Cam Captures Picture of Ghost Girl? - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-04-2017, 08:18 PM