Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cambodia Scraps US Aid Program, Accepts $150M From China
(04-09-2017, 03:09 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 03:43 PM)guohua Wrote: You just Can't Fix Stupidity!
China,,, No I'd say this, NO Asian Country gives you anything for Free, with No Strings Attached.

Yes a Sports Stadium is more Important Than Stores, Hospitals and Clinics.
Bring our SeaBees home without finishing the Work and tell them we want our 500 Million Dollars With Interest.

How many countries has China invaded".......Hummm...Tibet. Mongolia. Vietnam. South Korea. India. Russia?

China is a greatly under rated terrible neighbor. The nations around China fear getting on its' bad side for good reason IMO.
The Soviets invaded My Home City, State of Manchuria after the end of WWII to drive out the Japanese. Then in 1969 I remember our PLA moving in, to drive out the Soviets.
There was an agreement signed I think in the early 90's reestablishing the China Border and My City was renamed Harbin.
The engagements between Russia and China in the 70's was not bad, not a war really as I remember it.

But at that time, China had rebuilt it's military after the conflict with America in Korea, when America pushed N. Korean Army to the Border of China and into China, The Chairman was worried that America would not stop and invade China.
So, China attacked and pushed The NATO Forces back to a Stalemate.

Is it Wise To Cross China or Refuse China's Assistance?  No, it's better to have a Large Strong Friend in that region of the World.
It's Simple Really, for the past 8 years American has been seen as Weak and Not Keeping Promises Made, Plus Nation Leaders have seen Our Old Administration Not Act When They Had Declared a red Line In The Sand and When This line Was Crossed,,, Well,,,, It Was Ignored.

Plus they watched as China built up it's forces and built that Military Island in the China Seas, The Old Administration did nothing to try and stop it, except, Asking Nicely To Stop!
The Asian Countries watched as the Western Nation allowed in People Who Hate Them and Our Own Country Not Only Allowed In People Who Hate Us, But People From a Southern Neighbors who Defy Our Laws and Degrade Our Country and Dain Our Social Systems.

Do we here about Open Borders In China?
Not Very Likely.

They all have seen us as Weak and Not Dependable.

JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cambodia Scraps US Aid Program, Accepts $150M From China - by guohua - 04-09-2017, 06:12 PM