Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LA TIMES HAS TRUMP PANIC ATTACK: WHEN WILL THIS END!
The Globalists are working overtime to spread negative propaganda to sway the masses opinion, I see.

I can't wait until a year or two in, after Trump has had time to show the people all the good that is going to come from his presidency.

No, I don't agree with some of the things he is doing, but I trust that he has a better plan to replace it.
He said in his inauguration speech that he (paraphrasing) wanted to bring out new technology to make life better.  I think he was talking about some of the things used in the SSP. 

If he shuts down part of the EPA, I don't expect him to let our skies turn into smog without having something better to clear the air;

If he repeals the ACA, I KNOW he'll have a better plan that allows us good insurance without it costing people a fortune for the premium alone;
and that plan they first had wasn't HIS, it was Paul Ryan's, who happens to be an inside punk that works for Soros and the Globalist agenda. Thank god it didn't pass. I think Trump knew it wouldn't.
I think with all the stink the demos were raising about taking it away, he decided to let it ride and blow up on it's own so they could see for themselves what a huge piece of shit it is.

Taking away welfare for all the immigrants who think they can come in here for a free ride, living off the hard working True Americans, I say, "THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT"!

Oops, it's too early in the morning for me to get all worked up, so I'll stop here.

Anyway, as I said, that article is just more negative propaganda put out to sway the thoughts of the public... that's all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LA TIMES HAS TRUMP PANIC ATTACK: WHEN WILL THIS END! - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-03-2017, 02:10 PM