Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PROJECT REDSUN: They went to Mars without telling us
That is a fascinating catch !!

I just looked into one of the claims, that they launched from Brazil.

Quote:VLS. The Alcantara Launch Center, Brazil's main site, is on the Atlantic coast outside of Sao Luis. Launch pads on the ground blast off Satellite Launch Vehicle or Veiculo Lancador de Satelites (VLS) space boosters, Sonda sounding rockets, meteorological rockets and other science boosters.

Brazilian scientists have launched hundreds of sounding rockets since the mid-1960's. Alcantara, also known as CLA, has a launch control center and blockhouse. Its position nearer the equator is said to offer a launch advantage over Cape Canaveral.

[Image: Brazil.gif]

Source

I've read everything but the PDF and I would not be surprised on any of this authenticity.

We are not being privy to anything major going on in the highest spheres of power. Never been, never will be.

The X-37B is a shining example of that statement.

Quote:Officially, the X-37B is being launched later this year merely "to gather more test data" Air Force Maj. Tracy Bunko says. Bunko confirms that its payload, like that of the previous X-37B flights, is classified, and that has sparked a barrage of theories about the plane's true purpose as amateur satellite watchers chart its every move.

Although the Air Force won't say what the X-37B's exact purpose is, there is enough known about its orbit (and basic physics) to estimate what this craft is and is not meant to do. Let's take the top three theories one by one.

3 Theories About the Air Force's Mystery Space Plane, X-37B

The X-37B is a speck of dust compared to an actual secret Moon OR Mars Mission and it's kept waaaaaaay above our heads.

So, no. This would NOT surprise me at all.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: PROJECT REDSUN: They went to Mars without telling us - by Sol - 05-24-2016, 09:36 AM