Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi says it has the Bomb and hints it will use it
Take a look at all the coalition partners involved in the 350,000 force. It has just about anyone you can name in the mid-east.. If they attack Syria, Russia could ( not saying they would mind you) nuke all the capitals and military bases involved the invasion either by ICBM, tactical arty, or cruise missiles. and still have plenty left over to ask "Whose Next" .. 

No Terrorist Arab states after the radioactive dust settles.. Which could have been the plan by TPTB all along... Naw to elegant, no ? 

Bombing hospitals killing millions, invading and destroying Europe and other countries with refugees; life means so little to so many...

I just hope if it goes that far Russia uses a Neutron bomb for the big stuff.. otherwise all the mid-east antiquities (some of the stuff made before they got this version of a religion) will be destroyed.. Mecca and the black meteorite might actually have something to glow about in the middle of the night if this scenario goes down.. No Mecca..... wonder which direction the faithful will knock their heads into the dirt 5 times a day ? Forget I said that ..east will still be the east ... and imagination is strong with these droids..

Can you actually believe people are willing to invade to remove Assad and kill millions along the way; risk nuclear war ?

Yah gotta wonder what NATO will do if Turkey invades and is nuked too ? I think I read someplace that if a NATO country is the aggressor in an unsanctioned act of aggression and gets severely beaten... NATO can sit on their hands and shake their head ? Man I hope that is true.. This game has gone much bigger than a few sand people killing each other..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi says it has the Bomb and hints it will use it - by 727Sky - 05-24-2016, 06:51 AM