Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monsanto Charged With Crimes Against Nature and Humanity, Set to Stand Trial in 2016
(05-26-2016, 05:09 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 02:19 PM)perfectinsanity Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:39 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: And we have some farmers suing Monsanto over Roundup.  I wish more would stand up against this and the round up ready crops.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/05/16...undup.html

Oh yes it gave them cancer! This is the same product that the UN just coincidentally releasd a dodgy report on saying it is not carcinogenic, they can't seem to make their minds up! I do not believe in coincidence like that! I am sure Monsanto will love using this in their defense! They are disgusting.

And ofcourse they have their dirty tentacles in the UN so ofcourse they will say whatever they like, and it furthers their depopulation agenda that they have spoke about so win/win for them! 

Did you see when 92 children were just poisoned by it in Peru also!
NO!  I hadn't seen that.  But as I was saving that story, I was looking through my file, and I have a story from2013, about Argentina and their agrochemicals (roundup, of course) being the probable cause of the huge increase of birth defects.
When are we going to say enough is enough?

The consumers for the most part have spoken out.

But even the FDA calls people like us overacting/paranoid, protecting the likes of Monsanto

Of course, they have former Monsanto employees in the government now, so am not surprised.
And Monsanto has very deep pockets to which persuade others to their "way"

Bottom line....they don't care about what we, the consumers, have to say about it.
All they care about is the money aspect of their poisonous business.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monsanto Charged With Crimes Against Nature and Humanity, Set to Stand Trial in 2016 - by senona - 05-31-2016, 12:19 AM