Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Was Taught an American Is
Quote:Mystic Wanderer wrote:

Quote:Amaterasu Solar wrote:

Michael and I have had brief communication.  Either He truly does not see the problems inherent in retaining ANY accounting for Human energy and the lack of need to with technology We do have, or what, but He seemed not interested in what I was offering.  He seemed more bent on transferring the money strata from one scope to another, and I was not going to press Him on it.  [shrug]  I think His heart is in the right place but He is still trapped in scarcity modeling.  My humble assessment.  [smile]

Hmm... I didn't get that "feeling" from him.  I think he realizes the elite use the money system we have now as a way to control us, so he is focused on doing away with that system so the control is taken away from "them".  
His plan involves each and every human being using and sharing whatever their unique talent is and offering it as a personal gift to the whole of humanity without payment in money.  People would have food, free energy, etc. just for doing their part.  

Some people are artists, musicians, some are builders, some are good with growing food/plants, and the list goes on and on.  It's not exactly like a commune, but similar, I suppose, only worldwide. 

I'll have to take a deeper look into what you are suggesting we do to make a change.

And here is where I differ from Michael.  We don't NEED input from everyOne, 10% at any given time is plenty, and being as We are problem-solvers, when a problem arises, at least 10% of Those affected will act to solve for the problem.  And as soon as expectation of input is pronounced....someOne has to do the accounting.  SomeOne has to police to make sure YOU are putting in YOUR "fair share."  This gives power to Some over Others.  Such power over Others is unnecessary, and in the long run, damaging.  So I propose that We stop accounting for Human energy added entirely.  Govern Ourselves bottom-up via the web, solving problems locally but with the ability to reach planet-wise if need be to find a solution.  No "laws" (statutes, bills, codes, edicts, mandates, regulations, or any other legal thing), but the three Laws of Ethics (the foundation of Common Law).

What I base My system on is the natural stigmergy in all societies.  Information flow allows the autonomous Individuals to make best choices for both Individuals as well as society.  There is no such thing as "hive mind..."  The "queen" in insect colonies is there for reproduction.  The individuals are autonomous, with inborn "program sets" such that if they are out scouting and meet up with some number of others scouting, the individual will shift from scouting to another task.  The "queen" is not involved.

"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I Was Taught an American Is - by Amaterasu Solar - 05-24-2016, 04:38 AM