Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This one's for Ninurta !!
(10-30-2016, 03:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Now, if we can just get the word out for people to check their vote before submitting on those machines that are changing the vote for Trump to a vote for Hillary.   tinyok

Soros has paid at least one programming firm in Northern Virginia to put the fix in on the voting machines for Hillary, and I suspect there are several others salted around the nation.

Whomever "wins", whether legitimately or otherwise, it's probably going to be a wild ride for the next few years. The Liberals are vocal, but a vanishing minority, and they are threatening civil war if their girl don't get into office to complete the destruction of America. They'd best drop back and reassess that thought, as 1)they are in the minority, despite their vocality, 2) they have nowhere near the experienced leadership necessary for a war that their opposition has, 3) they don't have the numbers on their side, and 4) they are the ones trying to ban guns while the other side has been steady stockpiling for years now.

Still, if nothing short of war will do them, then they can bring it on. It will be rough bloody and ugly, and they'll be fed to dogs and buzzards in the end. I think there is little doubt who the American people are truly in favor of, it ain't Hillary, and if she manages to steal it, they might be a tad bit put out by the shenanigans and obvious vote stealing.

I'm not entirely sure I'd want to face that many pissed off people, but maybe THEY think they do.

Thanks for posting the comments, Sol. It's probably my script blocker that blocked them - it blocks all sorts of things that are dependent on scripts, and I believe Disqus is one of those things..
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
This one's for Ninurta !! - by Sol - 10-30-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: This one's for Ninurta !! - by guohua - 10-30-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: This one's for Ninurta !! - by Ninurta - 11-06-2016, 04:34 AM