Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shocking billboard targets Austin's 'immigrant population'
OK, Would a Sugar Daddy Keep You From being Deported? I mean, a sugar daddy is paying for your good looks and sex right? What does he care if you get deported? There's plenty of young women out there for these men to waste their money on.
[Image: 8be4efe5-e0e1-4ca8-9104-e3ac416d5abc-lar...7074289867]
Quote:The advertisement hints undocumented immigrants should join the Arrangementfinders.com dating site to avoid deportation.

The sign reads, "Undocumented Immigrant? Before You Get Deported, Get a Sugar Daddy,” and it is just off highway I-35 near Frontage Road.

Jacob Webster, the online's site CMO says he decided to run the ad “in response to Donald Trump's promise to deport all 11 million of the nation’s undocumented immigrants.”
“ArrangementFinders.com skews heavily towards Hispanic women, with that demo making up over 31% of all the females on our site nationally and over 53% in Austin,” said Webster. 
So it appears to me they are just trying to make money off of the illegal!
Quote:The company launched back in 2009, and now has about 3.9 million members in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.

Even though ArrangementFinders.com did not mean the billboard to seem racist, many are questioning the provocative message.
Source

A Scare Tactic to make money from women registering with their site, I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Shocking billboard targets Austin's 'immigrant population' - by guohua - 10-23-2016, 05:10 AM