Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some serious dirt on Clinton
(10-18-2016, 03:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote: More bullshit. As much as I hate Hillary, and would like for this to be so, Cathy O'Brien (whom I may be related to) is nuttier than a goddamned fruitcake, and not even a shadow of a reliable source.

Nope, if you're looking for a smoking gun, keep looking.

Ninurta, I respect your opinion... most of the time, but I have to disagree with you on this one. 

I've talked with people who were involved in the MKUltra Program when I was looking for people for the radio show. The people involved in that put kids through all kinds of torture, and being forced to have sex is a major part of it. 
I became interested in researching MKUltra after speaking with these people, and I've posted several threads in the past about the evil that the Illuminati members inflict on others.

The Clintons belong to that program, along with Reagan, both the Bush boys, and also Mr. Obummer.  We have been under their evil leadership for decades and decades now, while they work on the agenda to get the NWO up and running.

Cathy Obrien is a credible witness in my opinion, and many others just like her that tell the same story. Yes, it sounds far-fetched and unbelievable, but the evil that exists in these organizations IS unbelievable!  We, as descent human beings, don't want to believe that such evil exists, but it does, unfortunately. 
I've heard some people say that they were made to attend a sacrifice of a baby, then eat it.  Wrap your mind around that one! tinywhat

And now we have yet another one of these evil people wanting to lead our country!  smallfit

We can't allow that to happen! 

Just think for a moment... What if Cathy is telling the truth? 

What if?

Do you really want to influence the public by saying she is lying when her testimony could make a major difference in how the people vote? 

I'm not trying to trick anyone.  I believe Cathy, and I think the public needs to hear her story. smallnotamused

Messages In This Thread
Some serious dirt on Clinton - by 727Sky - 10-17-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by guohua - 10-17-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by 727Sky - 10-18-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Daitengu - 10-17-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Ninurta - 10-18-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-18-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Ninurta - 10-19-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by senona - 10-18-2016, 05:14 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Ninurta - 10-19-2016, 05:50 PM