Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'
(10-17-2016, 06:16 AM)senona Wrote: Damn, if he 'knew' he was in trouble, the near death kind, why didn't he leave some kind of detailed notes in a safety deposit box or something, to hand over to the media or a person that worked in the same field as him, that would explain what he had been working on that was so dangerous.

I mean, he feared for his life enough that he felt the need to send the cryptic  text message to Mom.
Would have been nice for Mom to know 'what' it was that put his life in jeopardy.

Sure he may not have wanted to put others in danger, but he could have mailed the info to a media source (or several) to expose whatever it was and whomever was involved.

Yep, sounds like a hit by TPTB.
'They' shut him up right quick.

If the story is legit, and he really was on to something of a potency to get him killed, he probably did. The problem there is that you don't simply erase someone and leave their legacy intact - you erase IT, too, since it's what you're killing them over to begin with.

Look at the current goings-on with Julian Assange - he put out that "insurance" file in 2010 with the express intent of releasing the keys if anything happened to him, and he spread it out wide enough that it couldn't be eradicated. Now some crap is going on with him, and it's my understanding that 3 64 character keys have been released since they cut his internet connection and he went dark.

This fella, if the story is legit, probably DID send out some insurance, and either it's been intercepted and destroyed because he didn't disseminate it widely enough, OR the people that he sent it to are saying "WTF? IF it got HIM killed, what on Earth would I release it for???"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate' - by Ninurta - 10-18-2016, 03:09 AM