Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'
Quote:UFO expert found dead days after texting mum: 'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'
Yup, that's the head line and I have to ask, anyone know of this person?
I found two videos of his.
But I'd never listen before I don't think.
But the question is this, How Did He Die? REALLY?
[Image: 13342912_10208179886753313_568446688872218562_n.jpg]
Quote:conspiracy theorist texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.
Max Spiers, 39, a father to two boys, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.
He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.
But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

In a chilling text message to his mum just days before his death, Max wrote: "Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate."

Originally from Canterbury, Max lived in America for a few years, but had returned to the city to stay with his mother, before jetting off to Poland.
Vanessa said: "He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July.
"He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa.
"But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead."
Max made a career out of investigating UFO sightings and alleged cover-ups.
More recently, he was said to be probing into the lives of well-known figures in politics, business and entertainment.

His unexplained death, and its subsequent treatment by the authorities, has left many online followers convinced he was killed by government agents.
Here for the rest of the story. Source
His last interview:

Published on Jul 22, 2016

Max Spiers gives a highly detailed insight into the Committee of 300 and the ruling elite, with the Seen and Unseen controlling families and ETs that run Earth. Max Spiers had the courage to speak the truth when the truth is not what you want to hear!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate' - by guohua - 10-17-2016, 06:05 AM