Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NC Republican Office Firebombed, 'Nazi' GOPers Threatened in Graffiti
Pence: North Carolina GOP office firebombing is 'political terrorism'

Quote:Hillsborough, North Carolina (CNN)

Mike Pence on Tuesday afternoon visited the North Carolina Republican office that was firebombed and vandalized over the weekend, an act that he declared "political terrorism."

"I wanted to come by to call attention to this cowardly attack on our supporters in North Carolina and to no less extent and attack on the American political system," the GOP vice presidential candidate told reporters. "This was an act of political terrorism and I have to tell you how inspired I am to see the way this community has come together and people have come together to continue to move forward undeterred, unintimidated by this senseless act of violence and we are truly inspired."

Pence is correct in calling it "Political terrorism".

I know this story sure hasn't caught the attention of MSM very much.

Guess because it was a Republican office.
Had that been one of Hillary's DNC offices, oh heck, Lester Holt and the rest of them would be running it 24/7, blaming the Donald and his basket of deplorables and irredeemables.

Just glad no one was in there at the time when the asshole(s) decided to torch it.
Hope they catch whoever did it!!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: NC Republican Office Firebombed, 'Nazi' GOPers Threatened in Graffiti - by senona - 10-19-2016, 08:53 AM