Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Mr. G- Operation Rebirth: 2016 election
Well Mr. G...I did not forget you..

"Florida has just gone for Trump," the Announcers voice filled the Main common room of the Tesla Institute..

All of the students were wide eyed as they turned and looked at Andros..

With an evil Grin, Guitar strings come from Andros.. Drums start to join in as Andros starts to sing in Rufus's voice..

Quote:If you're havin' trouble with your high school head
He's givin' you the blues
You want to graduate but not in 'is bed [...but not in his debt]
Here's what you gotta do 
Pick up the phone
I'm always home
Call me any time
Just ring
36 24 36 hey [36 24 36 hey]
I lead a life of crime

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap

Austin is wide eyed , "Andros Nicodemus Colt.."

Rufus breaks out into a huge smile.. 

Alexander shakes his head trying not to laugh as Rufus starts air guitaring to andros's cover of AC/DC..

"Alexander Delano Macer," Sandra walks over to Alex.. "You gave your mother your word that you would stay out of the 2016 elections...."

"Ladies and gentlemen.. Our loyal listeners of Ambush news.. "Andros keeps playing the music..

"Littleman.." Austin was upset, "The committee for a better Future gave its word that it would stay out of the election.. "

"Awetin.."

Rufus is Jamming to the music as all the Liberal students have a pissed off look on their faces.. "Of go F#$% off in your safe spaces.. Wait..the Tesla Institute doesnt have any you F#$%ing snowflakes.."

"Noel," Alexander took Sandra's hand.. 

Andros speaks in alex's voice, "I promised Andros's 'Gina for her Christmas present that I would NOT.." austin and Sandra glare at Andros, "So when the CfaBF took a vote.. Well I stayed out of  it and took no part.. when I was asked to support a candidate I stayed out of it.. I kept my word.. I have sat out the whole election.."

Noel went wide eyed.. She looked at Rufus, "Which means you could not instruct Rufus or any of the other four.."

"He stayed completely 100% out of it.. Which means we were not morally bound," rufus spoke as he air-guitared next to Andros.. "He cant say anything to us.. Ladies and Gentlemen of ambush news.. This is rufus H. Letch.. I have given instructions that any politician may take any bribe he wants.. However, if he wants to back out of the promise, for 25% of the bribes.. they may keep the other 75%.."

A female student was in tears as she realized what was being said.. Holding her copy of Lena Dunham's book, "You.. You cant do this.. The will of the people will not let this take place.. "

Andros takes a deep breath, "Orlene.. We have just rigged it to where the free market rules.. It is a special night in America.. If a county boss wants to change his vote,but has already tooka bribe.. For a cut he can keep it and make promises to who ever he wants.."

Orlene has tears in her eyes, "You are all F#$%ing monsters.." She hit Andros in the chest as she cries.. 

Andros holds her, "Future Mrs. shaduex, these democrats, they are not your boyfriend.. Tonight we have removed the chains off the people..As we speak my listeners are flooding the county bosses counting the votes with money.."

"But.. But it is not right.. Alex is the future leader of the free world.. How can he stand by and not do anything.." Orlene looked at Alex..

"Tonight will teach all of you to NEVER corner me and ask me for a favor," Alexander's phone stops ringing. "Sorry mama.. you told me to stay out of it.. I know your listening.. Well I gave everyone  what they want.."

Alexander walks past Sandra as he lets go of her hand..

"Delano,"Sandra is worried.. "I did not mean it that way.."

"No sandra you all want something for nothing.. As do all the students here.. And Andros's listeners.. Well TANSTAAFL.." Alexander walks out of the common room, "With great Responsibility comes great power.."

Orlene looked at rufus, "Trump is a sexist bigot how can you support him?"

"Darlin.. Tonight, all this money flowing in cancels the bribes out.. With such mass confusion and changing battlegrounds. Everyvote will be influencing what the county bosses decide.. The PTB are now resorting to blackmail to win.. At the end the county bosses will most likely let the voter decide.. It comes down in the highly contested areas.. How bad does Hillary's or Trump's campaign wants it?"

Austin looks at Andros, "Littleman.. You told me when we were in bed that Chelsea Clinton's mother used her influence at the White House to get chelsea her spot incongress..she used it to launch her own Presidential bid years later.."

Andros goes very quiet, "Austin Artemis Parker.. What is said in my bed stays in my bed?"

"Littleman..This is wrong.."Austin sees Andros look at Drake, "Baby..Listen I.."

"This is Drake Castle with ambush news.."

As if on cue, "This is Julie Mulken of Ambush news.. You heard it here first, because it looks like we have ourselves an election battle.. The power of the people versus money.." Bringing up a com line, "Hello Mr.Delay this is Julie.. We just heard what Mr.Letch said.. "

"Julie..I have to object to the terms we are taking bribes..You kidsare.."

"Mr. Delay of chicago.. My grandfather  has already voted in your home district..Problem is he is dead," Drake Castle responds.. "The PTB are listening..What is your feeling on how the actual vote is going to go.. Remember Mr. Letch told all of you to answer honestly.."

"God D@#$ it," Mr. DeLay answers.. "I will have your dead relatives votes not cast.. And yes we were promised more funding before Mr. Colt brings it up.. I got a pension crisis I cant fund without the Governments aide.. Clinton promised support for us if we scratched her back.. And yes we will pay Mr. Letch his F#$%ing 25%.."

Austin swallows hard as she follows Andros, "Littleman.."

"So the trump Campaign promised nothing in return," Julie stuck her tongue out..

"It was hinted if we playball.. He will back Austerity measures.. I cant do that.. It is political suicide.. If he wins he said his DoJ will investigate us.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Mr. G- Operation Rebirth: 2016 election - by Armonica_Templar - 11-23-2016, 05:02 AM