Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Population Collapse?
(06-16-2022, 11:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-16-2022, 09:59 PM)727Sky Wrote: Population collapse in most first world countries the exception being many places in Africa. However, as more ice melts and fresh water is dumped into the oceans the gulf stream shuts down along with other currents that bring hot water from the equator to the north and then, "BOOM" another ice age where people absolutely freeze to death especially the green weenies who think solar and wind mills will save them ! We can survive heat but not a frozen earth where noting can grow.. minusculebeercheers

I've been thinking for a while now that the agenda is to revive the ice age again before we can finish getting out of it, and thereby cover Canada almost entirely, Europe by about half, and even the US down to 40 or 41 degrees north latitude with ice sheets a mile or two thick. That will concentrate what humans are left to a tighter band centered equatorially.

The population collapse is just nature taking it's course. Biologically, any organism (humans included) that populates itself beyond the available resources is destined for collapse, and that is just what we have done. The Greenies hope to exacerbate that and accelerate the population collapse by declaring some resources, like fossil fuels, to be off limits. The "replacement" technologies they are promoting are nowhere near ready to replace existing technologies, so by wiping out the existing technologies before replacements are ready, they are dooming millions to starvation and war. It's, I believe, a conscious effort to kill population segments off by having the population kill each other off in wars and criminal violence for resources, too busy surviving to see who is actually pulling those strings.

But to do that, they have to first get us to overpopulate, which they have done a hell of a job at.

The entirely of over-population cannot be laid solely at the feet of the "reproductive replacement rate". Another large part of the problem is existing health technology, which has allowed a lot of people who would have died 100 years ago to survive and dump their genes into the population. Since a number of fatal conditions are genetically related, those genes will guarantee an acceleration of population collapse when it starts - Lots of folks will be carrying the defective genes around thanks to medical science, and when that science is no longer available due to the rising violence, wars, and population collapse, it will generate a feedback loop that will accelerate the collapse as those folks start dying off without violence or war, because they will also be without the proper healthcare to prop their ability to continue living up.

Humans have overcome "natural selection", at least for the moment, with medical science. That will come back to bite humanity in the ass as nature takes over and starts weeding those genes out of the gene pool again after the artificial human selection of medical science is truncated.

The relatively recent push for "healthcare as a human right" is part of that deception. Neither health care, riches, nor even food is a "human right". Human rights only extend to those things a human can enforce for his or her self. If a person has to depend on someone else to supply their "rights", then those rights are not rights at all, they are charity at the good pleasure of the provider, and nothing more.

I recently watched a video on the shrinking human brain. Human brains steadily increased in size all through prehistory, but since the advent of "civilization" have started shrinking again. The modern human brain is, on average, 15% smaller today than the average human brain was 5000 years ago, and still in decline. The video blamed it mostly on the easy availability of food and sedentary life style that civilization brings, but I think it could be more a result of job diversification and specialization. People no longer need to know how to do everything for themselves. Now, they can do ONE thing, do it well and know it thoroughly, and depend on someone else to provide what they don't know how to do for themselves.

That will change, and ,may already be changing to a degree, when the supply chains of globalism undergo their engineered collapse. I don't think the change will be enough to keep most of the population out of the stone age, however, because the brain volume increase cannot come as rapidly as the supply chain collapse, so there is going to be a generations-long "learning curve", which will also assist depopulation as the folks who are unable to keep up will die off.

It was a sad day when people first started letting other folks do their thinking for them, and that is destined to get even sadder when the actual collapsing comes.

Mucho appreciate the hefty plate of juicy steak for thought. Many of your points I can agree on, others, well I just don't have enough wisdom yet to argue. Kids and them damn smartphones have really dumbed down the population. The “Great Dying” - this time by human stupidity & greed, if not another ice age or as you say nature's course.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Population Collapse? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-16-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by 727Sky - 06-16-2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-16-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-17-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 03:13 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 03:35 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 04:06 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 07:21 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by 727Sky - 06-17-2022, 12:54 AM