Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
Okay @Bally002, The first batch was a hit. Everyone in my Brothers household loved the pickled eggs.

I like them just fine, but I am going to tweak the next batch. My neighbor likes them, but he wants to try my next batch, which I am doing with the apple cider vinegar next time. He liked them so much, I left the house with a quart of fresh homemade tomato soup, a bag full of mangoes, and a half gallon of moringa tea.

My Brother wants me to put some of my Scotch Bonnet peppers in a batch.

The scotch bonnets show no mercy, so I will have to experiment with those devils before I risk wasting too many eggs on that request.

I have several pickle solution recipes running through my mind. According to the internet, the pickled eggs last for four months.

I plan to put some aside to store. I know I can glass them to preserve them as well, but I am really not that crazy about the glassing idea.

Anyways. Thanks for the idea. We get so many eggs sometimes, that we can't even give them away. Pickling them is a wonderful and very tasty way to keep them on hand.

Thanks for informing me of this method for storage.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-30-2022, 01:38 AM