Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Veterans Administration sent me a letter
I got one of those letters last year. I ignored it. The VA is the largest gov't agency (bigger than DHS) and given the monstorous bureaucratic bloat & mis-management we have witnessed the past several years I don't trust any of them.

I think they are eventually going to turn the whole damn healthcare system into military medicine, especially for those poor souls who can't afford healthcare. I mean just look at Biden-Harris HARPA, modeled after DARPA!

HARPA, for all its tech wizardry is still what Lenin called Bourgeoise Reformism. HARPA is the Holy Grail of massive, ubiquitous surveillance seen by Technocrats as necessary to control society according to their science of social engineering. Something along those lines.

Checkout their Blueprint. The HARPA database that they are trying to put in place right now to collect ALL our biological & personal info to stop Covid and cure dieseases which in reality is likely to become the largest AI surveillance program in the history of mankind.

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Veterans Administration sent me a letter - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-05-2022, 01:03 AM