Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Veterans Administration sent me a letter
I had to drop the VA for much the same reason. They went from good, to fair, to the bottom of the barrel.

I don't trust them. They have not sent me my letter yet. I am sure it is coming. They keep sending me letters asking me to come in and get the vaccine, or to bring them information on where I got my vaccine outside the VA, which to me is quite odd, because if you look at my chart, it is labeled, "Do Not Administer Vaccines Of Any Kind".

They are even offering it to all the members of my household, free of charge.

I have not had the vaccine. I will not be getting the vaccine. 

I have not had the virus. I have taken care of friends and family members that did have the virus, and did not get so much as a sniffle.

I will not be providing them with a blood sample for their DNA data base. Just like I refused to give the lab a sample of my DNA to place on file at my job.

My job tried to make the argument that it would save time, just in case I accidentally contaminated a specimen, it would immediately weed out my DNA from the unknown suspect list.

I could go into two pages of why what they are selling is pure BS, but let me just say, if they really want your DNA, there are a thousand and one ways they can get it. They just have to work a little bit to get it, if you don't freely hand it over to them.

The technology is just growing in leaps and bounds. I saw this machine in action. It is so amazing, it is scary.

https://www.m-vac.com/

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Veterans Administration sent me a letter - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-04-2022, 01:36 PM