Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Second-graders will learn you can 'have boy parts but feel like a girl'
(04-14-2022, 11:19 PM)beez Wrote: Other countries they are educating children.

Here they learn effing pronouns to call each other!

My youngest was homeschooled, he's actually a sophomore now and is slaughtering his fellow classmates and contemporaries.

And not because my wife was an awesome teacher (though she was) but because we actually educated the kid instead of filling his head with politically correct garbage.

I have to agree with you. When my sister in law started home schooling her children, several years ago, I thought at the time it was a bad idea.

I could not have been more wrong. Her children also not only excelled, but got scholarships to great schools based on their advanced academics.

Public schools in too many areas are just low class childcare, with children that are learning all the wrong things, and they end up feeling life is hopeless, they have no future, outside of living at home with their parents until their parents die off, and they can cash in on whatever the parents leave them.

I have a niece and a nephews in school but they are in private schools and thank God they are talented enough to have received scholarships, because even though my Brother does well financially, their tuition in the schools that my niece and nephew attend, would have crushed him and his wife.

I have another nephew in a magnet school. It is in a pretty rough area of town, but the parents are very involved and the children are closely supervised and the education is extremely no nonsense and very advanced.

The standard public schools leave much to be desired, even in the suburbs and rural areas.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second-graders will learn you can 'have boy parts but feel like a girl' - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-15-2022, 12:20 AM