Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World
(03-30-2022, 03:49 AM)kdog Wrote: I am not a get on board with everyone else kind of person. Kind of why I was never popular. Oh, I know how to blend in, but once things got deep, people would run. Even my family is fake. We talk about the weather and gas prices, or how others are doing. But that's it basically. 

This Ukraine / Russia stuff going on , I am still on the fence about it all. What about all the other conflicts going on in the world? Why the focus on this? 

To summarize, I really don't care much for anything but the survival of myself and my wife and my kids and grand kids.

You are smart. You are not following the bread crumbs, and you are not blindly believing the narrative.

You will be seen as a threat. Not a physical threat, a psychological threat.

You may get others thinking. The thing that scares them them, are people that have the ability to see past through their deceptions. The thing that terrorizes them, is the people that can see, can recognize the deception, and can refuse to play the game.

It makes their bowels loose, when those people start opening the eyes of others and start motivating others to pull out of the game.

It is hard to win a game when you have no pawns.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World - by ABNARTY - 03-30-2022, 01:20 AM
RE: It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World - by beez - 03-30-2022, 02:56 AM
RE: It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World - by kdog - 03-30-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-30-2022, 12:37 PM
RE: It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World - by kdog - 03-30-2022, 02:02 PM
RE: It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World - by midicon - 03-30-2022, 08:52 AM
RE: It's a Blue & Yellow Fake World - by Snarl - 03-30-2022, 12:32 PM