Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Doctor testifies in court that she was ordered to cover up & suppress huge a
When you see stuff like this ... a senior officer testifying 'in court/under oath' ... 

You should very harshly judge the government who put the whole thing in motion.

Buck stops at Trump's feet.  He was the President.  He said he was gonna put Hillary in jail ... and never lifted a finger.  He infringed on the right to keep and bear arms with his silly bump-stock decision.  And ... he declared a National Emergency which he let Joe Biden's administration inherit.

I'll be the first to admit there were some very scary things popping up on the Internet when the whole plannedemic cooked-off.  Things I _know_ could have gotten out of a bio-lab.  Everything in my mind stopped when the Policy of Retaliation wasn't applied.  I guess we just weren't ready to nuke China off the face of the Earth.  That, or it wasn't really China who was at fault.

These vaccines (not vaccines) though?  Operation Warp Speed?  Lockdowns and BLM/ANTIFA activities that took out small businesses.  This new supply shortage and closely followed by sanctions that block imports of fertilizer.  Bill Gates buying up so much farmland that he's now the largest owner of farmland in America.

All of it's adding up to something.  One or two little voices coming out of the medical community?  It needs to be more.  They need an amplifier ... that's it!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Doctor testifies in court that she was ordered to cover up & suppress huge a - by Snarl - 03-29-2022, 01:17 PM