Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biggest Election Fraud In US History Uncovered...BREAKING NOW
(11-01-2016, 01:18 AM)Jude Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 01:05 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sigh... so disheartening. 

Why even vote?   smallnotamused

To keep up the illusion of course.

Jude

BINGO!

It's all just an illusion to give Americans the 'idea' that they are actually going to make a difference by voting for their candidate.

I can't remember where I saw it, here or somewhere else, but this only confirms what Wikileaks exposed.
Especially if this software system was installed in 2001 and first used in 2006.

During the 2008 election, Pres.Bush's team was already going thru the transition with Obama and his crew BEFORE the Nov. 11 election.
In other words, the people never had time to vote yet, but the Establishment already had their 'guy' picked.

And let me tell you, the Bush's -- especially Daddy Bush -- is just as crooked and ruthless as Hillary, if not more.
He just wasn't as careless and negligent as Hillary apparently is.

Daddy Bush was sneaky in his dealings and flew under the radar undetected.
People suspected shit, but nothing like the stink Hillary has around her.

Now then, about the connection to the software of shaving votes and Soros, maybe this can shed some light on it.
Wikileaks document I found on Twitter just now.....

[Image: c1fe2e18b12542bf8d03c470e1063f2a.png]  Dated March 19 of this year. Hmmmm.....yeah I just bet those machines will be "humming" once you guys get done pre-programming them.   smallnotamused

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest Election Fraud In US History Uncovered...BREAKING NOW - by senona - 11-01-2016, 04:41 AM