Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONFIRMS DOUBLE-DIGIT PREMIUM HIKES
Appalling... TOTALLY APPALLING!  smallnotamused

You would think this problem alone would keep people for voting for Hillary, but...  well, it hasn't.  Apparently, there are some out there who can afford to throw their money out the window. 
At the rates people are paying, and will pay even more, it would be about the same amount to just not have insurance and pay from your pocket if you need any health care.  The odds for a lot of folks is that they will never need an expensive operation.  And if people pay attention to their health and eat right, they can avoid a lot of other diseases that lead to needing a doctor.

The thing about The Affordable Health Care plan is that Obama and Congress, and I think also the Senate, were not required to participate.
They are probably the ONLY people who CAN afford it, but they are exempt!  That raises my blood pressure every time I think about it!  smallfit

I won't be getting their insurance.  I think in the long run, it would be cheaper to pay the fine! But, I won't do that either.  I found a way to appeal that. It's a lengthy process that would go through court, but it is unconstitutional, and illegal to force it on anyone who refuses it.

I will not give my consent to be forced into this tyranny that is overtaking our country!   tinyshouting

If Trump can give our country good healthcare that's more affordable, and I think he will, I will gladly buy into the plan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONFIRMS DOUBLE-DIGIT PREMIUM HIKES - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-25-2016, 03:47 PM