Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheese Rolling...Haven't Laughed this Hard in Years
(02-16-2022, 09:33 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 04:22 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: That girl who rag dolled down the hill has apparently won 4 or 5 times  tinylaughing

Professionalism at its best!

Think of the training that goes into such a dangerous sport. Eight cans of corner-shop discount lager
and a bus-ticket to get you to Cooper's Hill in Gloucester. Yet, still no mention of the sport being admitted
into the Olympics.

It's a disgrace, I tell you.
tinybiggrin

I dunno, man. I'm not sure 8 cans would be sufficient. I drink that a night, every night, plus a few drams of rum, and I don't think that would do it. On the plus side, due to my obviously rigorous training regimen, it looks like I may be just a bus ticket to Gloucester away from being a gold medalist!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheese Rolling...Haven't Laughed this Hard in Years - by Ninurta - 02-16-2022, 11:40 PM