Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head.
(05-25-2021, 02:00 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: - Flame me on this but Warriors die. Part of the deal. Unless you are willing to embrace that likely fate, do not embrace the title.

Exactly. A warrior knows he or she will not live forever, and any event, any event at all, may be his last. It's part of the deal when one takes up arms - other folks, on the other side, are going to be taking up arms, too. Whether you kill them or they kill you is often just the luck of the draw.

As I recently told my own son - and I do hope he passes it down - any fight you go into is a fight for your life, so consider carefully if that fight is really worth it. Go in expecting to not come out of it alive. The best you can hope for is to take as many of your opponents with you as possible when you die. If by some miracle you do manage to survive it, there is always the next fight. No one lives forever, and only fools expect to, especially if they are warriors going into harms way on purpose and on the regular.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
[UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-24-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-24-2021, 09:40 PM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by Ninurta - 05-25-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-25-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-25-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-26-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-26-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-30-2021, 08:36 AM