Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden's E.O.s
(02-18-2021, 01:18 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Why? In short, it is due to "The Feelz"...

Gut. Heart. Instinct. Intuition.

Zero logic, zero rationality.

But so many clever persons say that man-made climate change is a big hoax. You, and many others. I need to at least try to educate myself at some point, but if the explanations get too scientific, then i can't understand.

That's what they bank on. You are not alone, and they are banking on people not understanding the actual science. It's easier to fool people who do not realize they are being lied to, and so just have to take your word for it. That covers about 98% of the human race - most people do not understand the science. It's unfortunate for me that I do.

All of the actual science I have seen on the subject - ALL of it, not just some here and there - says that they are lying. They are not just mistaken, they are actively lying to us. They are just banking on people not being able to realize that, so that they can enrich themselves at the expense of us plebians.

Climate change is real. It always has been, and always will be. It's the "man made" part that is the hoax they are trying to make money with. Don't get me wrong - I DO think we need to take care of the environment, but in a safe, and sane way, a way that does not put everyone on Earth at risk just to enrich a few oligarchs who know the facts of the matter, but choose to lie about them to line their pockets.

And make no mistake - the things they suggest we have to do for the climate WILL put everyone on Earth at risk. Oh, man cannot destroy the planet, but he can damned sure make himself go extinct, and that is what their measures will lead towards. They may not make us extinct, but they will definitely thin out the 7 and a half billion people we currently have down to less than one half million world-wide. Maybe much less, and those that remain will be back in the stone age, trying to eke out an existence on a ruined planet, one that has been stripped clean of natural resources such as cobalt and lithium.There will be no rare earths left to mine, and we will no longer have the technology to make use of them even if any were left.

No more electricity, no more internet, no more appliances, no more ability to build beyond wooden huts. No more transportation beyond on foot or horseback. Cities and urban areas will be unsurvivable, because they do not have enough resources to forage, especially not for the vast numbers of people who live in them now. Some of us may be able to maintain firearms ammunition to hunt with for a while, but eventually the weapons to use it in will wear out, without the technology to replace them. The survivors of mankind will be relegated to living in bark huts, and hunting both man and beast with bows and stone tipped arrows. The natives in the Amazon will have a jump on us, technology-wise. At least they already know how to build grass shacks and bows and arrows, something that most "modern" people have forgotten how to do.

Of course, the rich oligarchs will not care. They will already be long dead when the final scene of the havoc they wrought draws the curtain down. It's their grandchildren and great grand children - and ours - who will pay that ultimate price for their folly.

It's for my grand children and great grand children's sakes that I feel so strongly about it. I would rather they not have to eke out a savage existence on a planet that man once ruled, long in their past.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Biden's E.O.s - by 727Sky - 02-16-2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Freija - 02-16-2021, 09:23 AM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Wallfire - 02-16-2021, 11:50 AM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Ninurta - 02-16-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Freija - 02-16-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Ninurta - 02-16-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-16-2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by ABNARTY - 02-17-2021, 04:12 AM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Freija - 02-17-2021, 06:14 AM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by ABNARTY - 02-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Biden's E.O.s - by Ninurta - 02-17-2021, 08:20 PM