Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Kerry aka U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate
(01-28-2021, 06:17 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 02:03 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: This is totally fine. Totally needed. And it is late. Most likely too late.

This is not going to be popular... But fuck it, i signed to be a member here, i did not sign in for a popularity contest.

Man-made climate change is real. Yes, climate has been changing for as long as there has been a climate. But to say that if we fill the oceans with plastic, drive around with with gas fueled cars, chop down out rain forests, pollute the air with endless flying... To say that it will not make a difference, is unrealistic to say the least.

It is a coping mechanism. To deny man-made climate change. That way, a person can deny his or her personal responsibility, regarding a real issue which will some day end us all, if we refuse to fix our ways. But people do what they do... go ahead, drive, fly, chop down, eat animals, and talk dirt online about the messengers, such as that kid Greta. (Yeah the mission was a failure... plenty of flying involved... but there was a message and conspiracy forums verbally murdered her, just like they are going to do to me now).

Problem is, there's no proof at all is thereĀ  tinylaughing

Nope... I gotta admit that. No scientific proof. But, for me, personally, a gut feeling and some bits of logic is enough. If we pollute everything all the time, stuff has to happen. And that sounded clumsy...

But i can't give you sources now to prove man-made climate change is real. Maybe one day i can.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Kerry aka U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate - by Finspiracy - 01-29-2021, 11:52 AM