Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Armed protest in all 50 state capitols ?
Yeah, I heard that too. I'm not about jumping into guaranteed shit-shows these days, though, so I won't be there. I'm saving my "armed protest" for when they come for me. I'm not going to them for it.

We've been having those on the regular every legislative session in Virginia, and last year's was so strong that I think some of the legislators actually peed on themselves a bit.

Doesn't matter in the long run. No one in DC OR Richmond gives a crap what any of us out here in the hinterlands has to say, or wants. They just give no shits about us or our opinions at all. If you're from west of the Blue Ridge in Virginia, going to Richmond is a complete waste of time unless you INTEND to get cuffed and stuffed.

So they can hold their little rallies if they want. I'm sitting them out and will watch it on TV. I'll save my bullets for when it counts - when they come after me.

You would think, with all the protest going on, that some politician somewhere would take the clue, and think "hmm... maybe these people don't want what we're giving them, and it might be a good idea to check into that" - but they never do. That's because they don't care what we want, and think we will just take what they give us. I have actually seen some of their lower level minions say exactly that... and then they get surprised when we react to being ignored!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armed protest in all 50 stae capitols ? - by Ninurta - 01-11-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Armed protest in all 50 stae capitols ? - by Wallfire - 01-12-2021, 12:45 PM