Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was the SolarWind's Hack Used for a False Flag?
(12-20-2020, 09:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 04:42 AM)Ninurta Wrote: If this "White Hat" character ever worked in cyber security for the government, he most certainly doesn't now. They take a very dim view of releasing any information at all.

"They" know he does a talk show. He is very careful not to tell too much, and has to word things carefully. Much in the same way Q had to word things carefully to get information out and around the fake news media.
He's had his YT channel for almost a year and he's still there (in government), so I think he knows what he's doing.

I think not. I know people in government IT and cyber security. They are tighter lipped than a CIA spook. I believe he is playing folks. No one could remain in that post and out of prison for an entire day after their bosses found out they were blathering along on a nationwide, much less world wide, show. Not if they remained on the job within reach of the US government.

For confirmation, look at Snowden. Didn't take him long at all to skitter in under Putin's wings.

Be careful who you believe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was the SolarWind's Hack Used for a False Flag? - by Ninurta - 12-22-2020, 07:13 AM