Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Newsom Signs Bill to Amend Sex Offender Law
(09-13-2020, 04:58 AM)Freija Wrote: Rather than allow the discretion of a judge who has to register as a sex offender and who doesn't depending on the sex of the victim, the new law should have forced all of them to register and take away the judge's ability to make that decision or at least shorten the 10-year difference to maybe 2 years?

This law does not legalize pedophilia. It just gives men who molest boys the same legal opportunity to not be listed as sex offenders as men who molest girls. All of them should be shot.

This. What she said.

The law should apply to all equally. that's why they claim that "justice is blind". Furthermore, a 10 year age gap is way too much. When we are speaking of teens, 10 years is a sizeable percentage of their life - over half, in all cases. I'd be good with saying that an 18 year old should visit the hoosegow for sexing up anyone under 18, but I recall years ago when that was a big point of contention, so I could go with allowing a 2 year age gap, but no more than that. I would say no more than a 10% of they younger person age gap, but that would get into calculations, and there is not enough time to teach math to kids any more - it would cut into their Marxist indoctrination time. Kids wouldn't be able to add it up to see if they were legal or not.

And, yeah, kiddie diddlers need some lead suppositories. That will cure them. It's the ONLY thing that will.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newsom Signs Bill to Amend Sex Offender Law - by Ninurta - 09-26-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: Newsom Signs Bill to Amend Sex Offender Law - by Wallfire - 09-25-2020, 11:07 AM