Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pig Poo... The rise of the Swine...
Chill, Y'all. I grew up in the country, and I've spread pig shit, people shit, cow shit, and any shit I could get hold of (including even horse shit, and chicken shit - we had a serious farm) on the fields. The source don't matter, the nitrate content did.

I hate wine. Rotted grapes have never tripped my trigger - but my kids drink it, so it's all good. 

I much prefer Mexican grub to Frankish grub, but to each his own, I make fun of Frenchmen when the missus watches culinary shows. They all seem to be saying "You suck 'cause you're American,  and so not French, and therefore have no idea of what food is". Bite me. We eat frogs too, and we don't waste half of them by just eating the legs. There's more on a frog than that.

We DON'T eat underground fungus or snails. That ain't really "food", We don't care what France thinks, but we think it's cool that they eat that crap, because it leaves more real food for us.

We know "french fries" are not really French - we just don't care. Surrender monkey are just... surrender monkeys. We give no shits.

So, you know, different culture are ... different.

Handle it. Like adults.

And chill the fuck out.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Pig Poo... The rise of the Swine... - by Rodinus - 07-02-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Pig Poo... The rise of the Swine... - by Wallfire - 07-02-2020, 08:06 AM
RE: Pig Poo... The rise of the Swine... - by Wallfire - 07-02-2020, 09:08 AM
RE: Pig Poo... The rise of the Swine... - by Ninurta - 07-02-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Pig Poo... The rise of the Swine... - by beez - 07-02-2020, 12:03 PM