Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The people who put Obama in Office TWICE!!!!
(07-14-2016, 02:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There are so many things I could say about that picture, but they would all be construed as racist, sexist, and/or homophobic by all the thin-skinned weasels out there. It would be too easy - the lines write themselves, just looking at the photo. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel, no challenge at all, So I reckon I'd best sit this one out.

I can, however, see why the gal spends all her time walking the streets - nothing better to do on a Saturday night is my bet...

Goddammit! one of 'em slipped out anyhow, despite my best efforts! Imo go stand in the corner now...
OH!!!! Ninurta, I'm Not Worried About What These Morons Think Of Me,,,, I'm Chinese So I'm More Intelligent Than Any Obama or Hillary Voter and Naturally I'm a Racist!
I make fun of people here with Hillary Stickers on their Bumpers, if they're parking I'll assist them and explain that sense I seen the Hillary Sticker I knew They Weren't To Smart.
Yes They Get Mad But WTF, What They Going To Do? Nothing!!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The people who put Obama in Office TWICE!!!! - by guohua - 07-14-2016, 03:00 AM