Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You Worry Me
I find that the lines get blurry where radical Islam is concerned, between the political and ideological.
Hence why it may be confusing to some.

First, the extremists who follow Sharia Law hate anyone that does not follow THEIR ways.
Their beliefs.

Therefore we are looked down upon as infidels, and must be wiped from the Earth.
All in the name of Allah.

The other excuse to the killings has to do with our government's actions  abroad.

Sorry, but what in sam hill does killing Americans in our country have to do with our government's doings elsewhere?
Blaming American citizens for what Obama or Bush does is asinine and does not excuse taking down the World Trade Towers in my opinion.

Like we really have any say to what goes on in the D.C. political arena??? LMAO on that one, sorry

Basically for me, what I cannot stand, is for anyone using any religion to kill.
Whether it be Christian or radical Islam.

"All in the name of God"
"All in the name of Allah"

It's all bullshit to me to kill in the name of any diety, a cop out.

Now what many people think of on 9/11 is those hijackers crying out "Allah" before the planes hit.
So what does that have to do with politics? Nothing.
They wanted their 72 virigins that Allah supposedly promised them.

The Ideology of radical Islam is where their mindset is.
Sure, blame it on our government, go ahead.

But that does not change the fact that we, yes WE, are all infidels in their eyes and they would love to see all of us gone.

You are right Solarius, that letter was originally written before the OS was ever released.
In fact, it was written soon after, so he was writing with his emotions.

In order for immigrants to LEGALLY obtain citizenship, they do have to pledge to our country (takes quite a while, but they know the constitution better than us regular folks when all said and done), so yes, speaking up and defending our country by Moderate Muslims instead of being silent, would make a world of difference to folks who are fearful of them.

But here is the flip side to that situation, if Moderate peaceful Muslims speak out against the radicals, they will become a target.
Hence why I find the excuse of our government a flimsy one.

Just my opinion mind you.

But the peaceful Muslims are in a fix too, where taking a stand against their radical brothers is concerned.

Radical Islam is the problem at hand of late, there is no doubt about that.
And there will be more killings in the near future, whether it be here in the U.S., France, or wherever.
Simply because we are not like them.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by senona - 06-19-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-19-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by gordi - 06-19-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by gordi - 06-19-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by Minstrel - 06-19-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by senona - 06-19-2016, 11:55 PM