Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Deep Dive Into Communism and It's Orgins
Thanks for the information, Mystic. While I'm sure you realize I have some issues with parts of the videos, in the main, when they are discussing purely secular communism, they are spot on, and the information needs to be disseminated.

I'm not a Holy Warrior, and don't claim to be a good man, and when the fight comes, I will not be fighting for gods or any disembodied spirits - i have the stance that they can fight for themselves much better than I can - instead I fight for people, purely carnal creatures, who at times can't fight effectively for themselves.

So the parts referring to "gods", "satan", "spirits", etc have no bearing on my thought process, and I think we could do with out them, but any way to get the message out is a good one, and if folks allow those parts to turn them off to the real message, they do so at their own peril.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Deep Dive Into Communism and It's Orgins - by Wallfire - 03-10-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: A Deep Dive Into Communism and It's Orgins - by Ninurta - 03-14-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: A Deep Dive Into Communism and It's Orgins - by Wallfire - 03-14-2019, 03:32 PM