Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Haunted Memorial Building
Here is more to go along with the conspiracy side of this story.

Pay attention beginning at the 9:50 mark, then also at the 15:25 mark where Field talks about the ACARS, (Aircraft Communications Addressing, and Reporting System).

What captured my attention was that this device can be shut off from someone on the ground, and the flight path can be controlled by it too.
This is what happened to the United flight that crashed in 1964. The report says they took a different route for unknown reasons,  lost communication for several minutes, then, when communication was regained, the plane exploded.  Hmmm...   minusculethinking

Although the ACARS was not OFFICIALLY put on planes until 1978, I'm sure the Air Force and Military Divisions had this technology long before it was made public.  Could it have been installed on the United Flight before taking off from Washington DC?

Some may say there is nothing going on... the crash was just an accident, and never think about it again.  But, I say there are many unanswered questions involving this flight, especially considering some of the people aboard.

Here is an article you might also find interesting:   Evidence of the Hijack of Malaysian Airways Flight MH370 using the Boeing-Honeywell Uninterruptible Autopilot

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Haunted Memorial Building - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-07-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: The Haunted Memorial Building - by guohua - 05-07-2017, 06:30 PM